Friday, August 10, 2012

Leaving Abadiania

I did Current ALL day today. In Current, you sit and meditate and send energy to John of God until he sees everyone who came to see him. Today, in addition to the thousand or so people I am accustomed to seeing, there were two huge busloads of people. I sat, along with my friends, for four hours in the morning, and three in the afternoon. I wasn't sure if I could do it, but I made it all the way through, and it was even less time than I expected. 

Afterwards, we had our final group meeting, then a small subset of us headed to Frutti's. Most were going to hang out for a bit, and I wanted to get some take-out for my flight tomorrow. 

When we arrived, the lights were on and customers were hanging out, but they were OUT OF FOOD. They had no ingredients for meals or for their juices and smoothies....the influx of people totally cleared them out. I guess they do a good business.

So....we meandered across the street to the pizza place. I had been there last week to drop off my laundry and was curious about their salads, which are advertised as "Organic from our garden." I ordered a green salad to go, and we all shared an acai pudding before heading back to the hotel. 

I leave here early tomorrow morning - It was difficult to say good-bye to everyone. Lots of hugs all around, some tears, and I'm all packed up and just about ready. I feel like I got so much from each person, from the group as a whole, and from being here.

Thank you for being with me on this wonderful journey.

Love,
Marie

No comments: