Tuesday, July 31, 2012

In case I am offline for a bit...

I'm writing now because not sure if I will be able to write for the next three days. Tomorrow morning, we get in line at 7 a.m. to see John of God. The line doesn't actually start moving until 8 a.m., but we are advised to be there by 7:10 at the latest. 

Once we see him, we will get our specific next steps. One of those possible steps involves being totally quiet in your room. The only movement allowed is to go to the bathroom. No reading, listening to music, or computer work for 24 hours. Meals will be delivered to our room.

In case this is our path, we had to fill out meal choices in advance. Today, I went to Frutti's, the Juice Bar, and they make an awesome green smoothie, complete with spinach, chard, watercress, parsley and cucumber. I predict that most of my cash will be going to Frutti's. In the meantime, I put that green drink on my meal card, in the hopes that, if I need it, someone will make a Fruitti's run for me.



Then I learned about my green-juicing soulmates in my group, so we made a pact that, if any one of us is allowed out and about, she will do the Frutti's run for the rest of us. See, we green juicers aren't such rare birds! Or maybe we just nest together. Either way, it rocks to be among my people.

I am just returning from my crystal bath, which involves heated crystals that clear and balance your chakras. Something definitely shifted in me - I went to the shop, and NOTHING called me to buy it. Nothing. I wasn't disappointed, either. Hmmm.

Next up is dinner, followed by a run to Frutti's to get my green juice to save for the morning (they don't open until 10 a.m. and I need it by 7), and concluding the day with the rosary.

In case I am offline tomorrow, have a wonderful, wonderful few days and I'll be back in touch when I can.

Sending love from Brazil.
Marie

No comments: