This is a HUGE THANK YOU to this rockin' group! I really appreciate EVERYTHING you did and I wanted to tell you that those positive vibes really carried me through, in ways both specific and non-specific.
For you scientists, here are some specifics:
- I got a GREAT team at the hospital. Every single person was fantastic. Given the number of people who worked on me on Friday and throughout the weekend, this beats random odds.
- The IV person understood that I am a hard stick and was great about only sticking me twice.
- I didn't cry before they put me under. I didn't even feel like I needed to! This is normally a hugely emotional moment for a control freak like myself, but I felt like I was being safely held. Thank you!
- The operation went smoothly and was a success.
- I was told to expect to be in the hospital between 4 and 7 days; I got out in three (and, two, if you don't count my surgery day).
- I am at home, up and walking around, and not depressed (I was pretty depressed after my last surgery).
In addition to all that, this time around was so much easier in so many ways that I can't list.
I do believe that this group can change the world. Try it in your little piece, anywhere you want to just impact and have a little fun. I know that those good vibes are pushing good things forward every day. Thank you for sharing them with me.