Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Article and audio on WBUR health blog

I just learned this and had to share it!

My friend, Rachel Zimmerman, is a journalist and runs the WBUR Health Blog. She asked me to write something about my experience going through chemotherapy.

If you are interested, here is a link to the article and an accompanying audio, which was done by our friend, Annie Brewster. Annie is a physician at MGH and doing studies of people going through various challenging life situations.

Please leave comments about either; they are really helpful. If you are shy, I don't think you need to use your real name.

http://commonhealth.wbur.org/guest-contributors/2010/04/a-mother-savors-life-while-battling-cancer/

I haven't yet figured out how to do the automatic link on this page, so you'll need to cut and paste to see it.

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Love, Marie

P.S. I'm writing from the chemo infusion room. A friend, who came to visit today and had chemo a few years ago, commented that this is a nice place, so I see it through some new eyes now. Still, everything is relative. I'm thankful for the awesome view of Boston I got today. (Not to complain, but Bali would be nicer.)

2 comments:

Jhanzeb said...

Greaaaaaaaaaaat post sharing man! List of medical centers in Germany offering Colorectal cancer treatment

Marie said...

Thanks for your comment! And...the link didn't work for me. Please feel free to re-post it.

All the best,
Marie